ISTA 6-Amazon Package Drop Tester, Freel-fall Drop Test Machine
|Drop height range (mm)||300-1500||300-2000|
|Specimen max.weight (kg)||85||85|
|Specimen max. size (mm)||800*800*800||800*800*800|
|Machine Dimension (mm)||1500*1000*2150||1700*1200*2750|
|Machine weight (kg)||480||550|
|Power supply||AC220V 50Hz compressed air 0.5~0.7Mpa|
|Standards||ISO2248-72(E) GB/T4857.5 JISZ0202-87 IEC68-2-27|
- Satisfy and even beyond GB, IEC, ASTM, ISTA and other industrial standards;
- Can perform surfaces, corner and edge drop;
- Precise guiding system and is driven pneumatically;
- Unique swing arm structural design, escape acceleration of swing arm detachment greater than 3G;
- With double column guide, hydraulic buffer absorb the force of the swing arm, the movement is stable, reliable and with low noise;
- Self-locking screw in lifting mechanism to prevent abnormal detachment of swing arm;
- Extensible support bracket and bottom slab.
Packaging & Shipping
Simulation Animatronic Customer Triceratops are covered with air bubble film before put them into the wooden case,which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has the advantages of nontoxic, odorless,moisture corrosion, good transparency etc
How do you attach the hardware you’re testing to your shaker?
By means of a fixture, usually aluminum or magnesium for lightness coupled with rigidity. They can be cast, or smaller fixtures machined from solid stock. Most fixtures are welded.
How do you control shakers?
If we’re looking for resonances in the product we’re testing, we command the shaker to shake the product at one frequency at a time but to vary that test frequency, to sweep it over a range of frequencies.But more realistically, we command the shaker to vibrate randomly and to excite all the resonances simultaneously.Control commands go into the keyboard of a specially-programmed computer.
What are those resonances?Are they bad?
Have you ever noticed the steering wheel moving with rather large displacement amplitude, larger than the input to the column? That magnification is called resonance. Possibly it annoys you. There’s a slight chance that in a few years that whipping of the steering column might cause bending fatigue failure.When we shake an automotive or ship or land vehicle instrument, we're looking for, for example, portions of printed wiring boards (PWBs) responding with greater motion than we're inputting. That flexing may damage PWB wiring, it may damage the attached components, and it will damage the soldered connections between components and the PWB.