Mechanical Vibration Tester applies to electronic products, components, module, mechanical and electrical products, instruments and meters and other transportation vibration simulation test. It meets the standards of GB, UL, IEC vibration test and reliability test.
1, Using centrifugal excitation method, low mechanical noise.
2, Using synchronous reverse movement, excellent table evenness.
3, Stepless amplitude adjustment, meet different product test requirements.
4, Use-friendly operation control interface.
5, Fixed with shock absorption bags without special foundation.
|Table Size (L*W)||600*500mm||1000*800mm|
|Control Interface||(compatible interface)IBM PC Serial port Rs232 9P/USB port||(compatible interface)IBM PC Serial port Rs232 9P/USB port|
|Test Method||Fixed frequency.sweep frequency(linear/logarithm),multi-stage random||Fixed frequency.sweep frequency(linear/logarithm),multi-stage random|
|Waveform||Sine Wave||Sine Wave|
|Power Supply||AC 220V/50Hz||AC 220V/50Hz|
- Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and suggestion.
- Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning and test run.
- Calibration (when Third Party’s verification is required).
- Technical training: operation of equipment, daily maintenance, common fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service: Detection of problem as soon as possible in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards. This is to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support: special paid services are provided according to customer’s needs.