|Main Environmental:||Vibration,Temperature,Humidity||Vibration Exciting Froce:||300kg.f~5000kg.f|
|Chamber Dimension(inside):||500*750*600, 600*850*800, 1000*1000*800,1000*1000*1000 Mm||Temprature Range:||-70~+150℃（Max）|
|Humidity Range:||20~98%R.H||Vibration Test Type:||Sine, Random, Classic Shock, Etc.|
We are always focused on the latest development of reliable testing technologies, and also value the importance of upgrading the technologies of the equipment. Requirement for “Environment Simulation” also helps the clients to realize the importance of vibration platform and test chambers provided by supplier. We can provide broad range of combined environment testing systems according to the clients’ requirements. For example: 3 to 4 integrated testing setup scheme (air-cooled vibration test system complimented by low pressure test chamber), multi-axis vibration test and latest testing technologies.
- Independent control system: can complete high temperature, low temperature, constant temperature, constant humidity, vibration test and integrated test.
- Adopts portable track design to perform integrated or single element test easily.
- Our vibration test systems are compatible with international test chambers of different brands. Labtone is in charge of assembly and provide the clients with integrated environment test system of different specifications and performance.
Main enviromental: Humidity, Temprature, Vibration
Vibration exciting force: 300kg.f~5000kg.f
Chamber dimension(inside):500*750*600mm 600*850*800mm
Temprature range: -70~ +150℃(Max.)
Vibration testing type:Sinusoidal vibration, random vibration, classical impact,resonance search and reside,sine-on-random
Any special requirement please feel free to contact us and we will try to realize it.
- Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and suggestion.
- Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning and test run.
- Calibration (when Third Party’s verification is required).
- Technical training: operation of equipment, daily maintenance, common fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service: Detection of problem as soon as possible in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards. This is to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support: special paid services are provided according to customer’s needs.